Universitets- och högskoleförberedande program - Inriktning Ekonomi
Business & Economics
Welcome to the first International business program at JENSEN with an English profile. A fluency and proficiency in English is a necessity whether you want to pursue studies at University in Sweden or abroad.
As an economist your career will be in an international context. If you are a motivated and ambitious student - who is eager to learn and develop as a person - then we will be delighted in helping you achieve your goals over the next three years at JENSEN gymnasium Norra.
Within the Business & Economics program, we will help you prepare for and take the SAT, which is used for college admissions in the United States. You will also have the opportunity to take The Cambridge certificate.
In 2020/21 we will start our first class in international business which will feature:
- English 5, 6, 7 with optional fast-track, native speaking teachers in English.
- Other courses will also be taught in English.
- Language and culture trip to a European capital in year 2.
- Exchange projects in year 3.
- Cambridge certificate in Advanced English/CAE (optional).
- SAT Suite of Assessments (optional)
We look forward to your application!
Apply via Stockholms gymnasieantagning.